Average Cost of Double Glazed Windows & Doors in the UK
Anything that’s beneficial for your home is a worthy investment, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t still shop around for a great deal and a bargain price. The cost of double glazing for your home is dependable on a lot of factors, as each home and its requirements will be different. The great news is that dependable double glazing companies will always offer a tailored quote for your home before you decide to commit to anything.
How Much Do New Double-glazed Windows And Doors Cost?
Location of Property
- A casement window: between £325 and £420
- A sash window: between £640 and £820
- A tilt and turn window: between £490 and £625
- A dual turn window: between £575 and £670
Who You Choose to Use
- Average Cost of Double Glazed Windows & Doors in the UK - February 13, 2020
- Prices for Double Glazed Windows in the UK - February 13, 2020